Q. Can I book a library space for group study / online exams / seminars / interviews?
We currently do not offer any group study space or rooms for exams/seminars/interviews etc. All our spaces are designed for a single person to quietly study in regardless of personal bubbles formed. This includes any bookable rooms or pods that prior to the pandemic may have been used for group study.
Wherever possible you should take your assessments off campus. If you don't have the quiet space and/or internet access for your assessments, then you can come to campus and use an informal learning space, designated as quiet spaces during the exam period 4 May – 4 June 2021.
- We are not able to adjust booking times for study spaces.
- Study rooms will remain for single use only, no pairs or groups.
- Face coverings must still be worn throughout the session (unless exempt).
- Food and drink (apart from bottled water) is not allowed.
- Users are subject to interruption at any time by library staff monitoring the space. 'Do Not Disturb' signs are not permitted.
- If noise levels become an issue to either other library users or staff then you will be expected to drop the volume to an acceptable level.
If you would like more information about booking, please see How do I book to visit a library?