Q. Can I access other University libraries?


Access schemes


The University of London Access Agreement provides reference access to institutional libraries within the University of London. You will find a list of participating institutions here. Libraries may have different access arrangements, so please check with the library you intend to visit before travelling.


The M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries offers a range of collaborative services at HE institutions within the M25 area and East/South-east England. Search25 provides details of resources and access arrangements for visiting these institutions.


The SCONUL Summer Vacation Access Scheme gives access to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students during the summer vacation times of the host institution.

The SCONUL Access scheme will normally confer borrowing rights to King's research postgraduates and staff. You will need to apply for access online before visiting a participating library under this scheme.

Listed below are a number of links to catalogues which may help locate material of interest to you in libraries outside King's. 

  • AIM25  Aggregates descriptions of archive collections in more than 130 London institutions
  • University of London Research Library Service  Senate House Library plus Institutes
  • British Library   Search the catalogues of the national library of the United Kingdom
  • M25 Consortium University, museum and other libraries in, or within easy reach of, London
  • Union List of Serials  Periodicals holdings of the constituent libraries of the University of London, Imperial College London and the University of Westminster


  • Last Updated Apr 24, 2020
  • Views 472
  • Answered By Pete Garner

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0