Q. How do I book a Group Study Room?
- Go to the booking page.
- Please read the latest booking information on the page.
- Click on Book a Group Study Room.
- From the drop-down menu select the library you would like to book a room in.
- Choose the date for your booking.
- Click on the info button or room name in the space column to find out the details of each room, including the group size capacity, facilities, and directions to the room. You can see where the rooms are located within the library by clicking on the floor plans (link above the date).
- Once you have decided on a room, select any of the available time slots in the row next to the room you would like to book.
(Green = Available; Amber = Your Booking; Red = Unavailable)
- Bookings are limited to max 3 hours per day and max 6 hours per week.
- Depending on the room size, bookings must be for a minimum of 2 or 4 people.
- Slots are available 7 days in advance.
- These rooms may not be booked for teaching, lecturing or meeting purposes.
- Group study rooms are not currently available at the WEC.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the time slots you have selected (to delete a time slot, click on the bin icon).
- Click on Submit Times.
- You will now see your booking details and the Terms & Conditions, after reading these click Continue.
- Fill out the form with your name, King’s email, group name and number of people in your booking. Then click on Submit my Booking.
- You will be sent an email. You must click on the link in that email within 30 minutes to verify your booking. Otherwise the reservation will lapse.
You can cancel a booking at any time by clicking on the cancellation link within the confirmation email.
Was this helpful? 0 0