Q. How do i register with the library if I am a visiting teacher/ research staff / honorary member of staff?


Simply go along to any of the King’s Libraries with your King’s ID card. There is a short registration process that a member of Library staff will take you through. Once this has been completed, you will be able to use the full range of our services..

  • Honorary and visiting teaching or research staff should present a current King's ID card. If a King's ID card has not been granted, a visitor application may be more appropriate. A fee may be payable in this instance. 
  • Retired staff may apply as an independent researcher


Find out how to self-register if you are a staff member on the King's payroll

  • Last Updated May 19, 2020
  • Views 44
  • Answered By Pete Garner

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0